Payments via PAYPAL can be made for items ordered through Patio Mart’s website.
Delivery service and charges
- Delivery will be arranged in 7-14 days for stock items.
- Delivery area includes Hong Kong, Kowloon, New Territories, Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and Outlying Islands (only to the Ferry Terminal) the customer should be responsible for arranging and paying for sea transportation and loading/unloading. Where the unloading point is the shipping address specified by the customer, the truck is available to the unloading location Ground Floor only, the customer shall arrange for the delivery and delivery of goods on its own.
- Extra charges per floor per item by stairs: HK$100.
- Delivery service is not applicable to restricted areas, road which prohibited truck weighted 5.5 tones or above, exhibition site, hotel, apartment under renovation, boat house/boat, construction site, container terminal, addresses where goods delivery have to go through the balcony.
- Free Shipping for purchases over HK $3,000, if less than HK $3,000, we will charge HK$300 delivery fee.
- In case of bad weather conditions, serious flooding or blocked or closed roads, the deliveries may be delayed or suspended. Patio Mart will contact the affected customer within 24 hours via email for rescheduling of delivery and such delivery will be made within 7 days thereafter.
- Delivery includes unwrapping and assembling item(s) at the time of delivery. Subsequent assembly service is available by appointment at extra charge.
- In the event that our delivery truck is unable to reach the address directly due to road conditions and/or environmental restrictions, an extra fee will apply for physical delivery effort.
- If the removal of a gate/door/other fixture is required upon delivery, Patio Mart does not bear the risk and responsibility for any damage caused.
- No discounts applicable for delivery fees. Customers can pay cash to the delivery team if additional charges arise on the day of the delivery.
- Customer is advised to check the item before carrying up the staircase. Patio Mart does not bear the risk and responsibility for any damage caused during the process of carrying up through the staircase.
- Customer is responsible for measuring hallways and floor space. If a party other than the original purchaser will be accepting the delivery, it will be their responsibility to inspect and confirm receipt of merchandise in good condition. If there are any issue during delivery, please contact us.
In case of any disputes, Patio Mart reserves the right of final decision.